Monday, February 27, 2012

Things kids say

I am happy to report that Evan now speaks in full sentences. Most of his sentences are not pretty, like "Elmo, quack quack, watch it." But he is truly a social being and loves to make impressive conversation starters.
Some noteworthy things he has said lately. I must also say his enunciation and pronunciation skills are amazing as well.

  • Mom, can I have a piece of cheese?
  • Look, <<whispers>> the baby is crying.
  • The yo gabba gabbas are sleeping.
  • Oh a book, read it.
  • Eww, what is this?
He says a great many things right now, but I can't wait til he until he is 3 or 4. Preschoolers say the best stuff.
In the past couple weeks, I have been able to spend a lot of time with my little little sister and what she says amazes me too. I wish I could remember it all.
  • My dad has a lot of medals and trophies, he is very lucky.
  • When Evan bit her (we are still working on that.) She said "It's ok, I'll just have to get used to it."
  • She turned on the lights for me, and said "Is that the spot?" Meaning is that good, not that we were looking for a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment